Bill Clinton has a lengthy history of preying on women and Hillary has just as long of a history in vilifying, attempting to destroy his victims, further victimizing them. Most of this is well known by anyone paying attention, what is lesser known is JUST how far back Bill’s predatory history and abuse of power goes.
Bill’s first KNOWN sexual assault was committed against a 19-year-old girl named Eileen Wellstone while in England. They met at a bar near Oxford. Bill admits to having sex with Wellstone but, of course, denies the rape and claims it was a consensual relationship. A report was filed with a State Department official but was ignored by superiors. Apparently, the State Department wasn’t interested in pursuing a Rhodes Scholar with a rape charge.
Hillary has been working for over 40 years to discredit and destroy women like Eileen Wellstone. She has been hiring private detectives since 1982 to look into the lives of Bill’s victims and find any ammunition against them to further victimize them, all for the crime of being female and in the presence of Bill Clinton. Hillary once even told private detective Ivan Duda to give her the name and addresses of all of Bill’s girlfriends, so she could “get rid of all these bitches he’s seeing,” according to the book entitled, the Clintons’ War on Women.
- 1972 – A 22-year-old woman told campus police at Yale University that she was sexually assaulted by Clinton, a law student at the college. No charges were filed, but a retired campus police officer confirmed the report.
- 1974 – A female student at the University of Arkansas complained that Bill, who was a law school instructor at the time, refused to allow her to leave his office during a conference. She stated that he groped her and forced his hand inside her blouse without her consent. She complained to her faculty advisor who in turn confronted Bill. Of course, Bill claimed the student ”came on” to him. The female student subsaquently left the school shortly after the incident. Several former students at the University have confirmed the incident and there were also additional reports of Clinton attempting to force himself on other female students.
- 1978 – Juanita Broddrick was a volunteer in Bill’s gubernatorial campaign and states he raped her. She was reportedly raped so severely that he nearly tore off her upper lip, then raped her a 2nd time. Hillary has made attempts to smear Broddrick for years and discredit her story, except there was a witness to Broddrick’s injuries directly after the rape as her roommate walked in just after Bill had left.
- 1978-1980 – during Bill’s first term as governor of Arkansas, state troopers assigned to protect the governor were aware of at least seven complaints from women who made accusations Bill raped or attempted to rape them.
- 1979 – Carolyn Moffet worked as a legal secretary in Little Rock and met Bill when he was governor of Arkansas at a political fundraiser. Bill attempted to force Moffet to perform oral sex on him.
- 1982 – Elizabeth Ward, was crowned Miss Arkansas and went on to win the Miss America crown in 1982, made accusations of Bill forcing himself on her shortly after she was crowned Miss America. Bill again claimed it was consensual and Hillary worked tirelessly to smear her reputation.
- 1991 – Sandra Allen James at a DC political fundraiser says Bill, who was then running for President invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to DC. Bill proceeded to pin her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She says she screamed loud enough for the State Trooper stationed outside the hotel suite to bang on the door and ask if everything was all right. Bill then released her and she fled. When she reported the incident to her boss, she was told to keep her mouth shut if she wanted to keep working. There have been reports of other women that suffered the same fate while Bill was in DC during his presidential campaigns but Hillary was reported as successfully bullying most of them into silence.
- 1992 – Christy Zercher worked as a flight attendant on Bill’s leased campaign plane in 1992. She says Bill exposed himself to her, grabbed her breasts, and made comments about oral sex. A video shot on board the plane by ABC News shows an obviously inebriated Clinton with his hand between another young flight attendant’s legs. Zercher said in an interview that White House attorney, Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault at Hillary’s direction.
- 1992 – 1993 – Kathleen Willey worked as a White House volunteer and states that Bill grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November, 1993. Willey, who told her story in a 60 Minutes interview, became a target of a Hillary directed smear campaign after she told her story publicly.
- 1998 – Paula Jones worked for the state of Arkansas and filed a sexual harassment case against Bill after he exposed himself to her and demanded oral sex while he was governor. Hillary led a media smear campaign against Jones as well.
Even if one is willing to concede the point and consider the possibility of a false claim, the sheer VOLUME of claims against the Clintons gives credence to the claims of sexual impropriety by Bill and further victimization by Hillary. When multiple women that have no relationship or contact with one another, make accusations at different times and in different places, but all with a similar theme and ending in a similar result, one can’t help but lend credence to these claims and find them to be truthful.
How many more victims do the Clintons need to create and further victimize before people are willing to hold them accountable? The LAST thing this country needs is this criminal pair in Washington again.