Teresa Rice to me
show details 6:28 PM (15 minutes ago)
September 17, 2010
Once more war broke out, and David went out and fought the Philistines. He struck them with such force that they fled before him 1 Sam 19: 8
[ . . . he struck them with such force they fled before him.
…. You know - we must do the same thing.
We must strike our enemy with such force that he flees before us. . . .
How do you do that? – oh I am sure there are a number of ways and if you think of any more email me.
How do I do it ?
- Praise my worthy God in the midst of the storm
- Worship my worthy God when all looks hopeless
- Encourage myself in the Lord when the chips are down
- Turn up the worship music and pray in the spirit ( my personal favorite)
- Fast and pray
- Get in the Word
- Listen diligently to the voice of the Bride groom ( he has a lot to say if we will but listen.)
It may be a cliché’ but I believe it to be true (if you want it to be) – What does not kill you only makes you stronger.
May these trials strengthen my faith and my unwavering resolve in my unwavering God.
For there is none like Him – He is I Am, He is Jehovah Jirah, He is my provider, He is Jehovah Rapha the Lord my Healer, He is Jehovah Nissi the Lord my Banner and his banner over me is love. . . . and it doesn’t get much better than that. ]