The first president to abandon freedom. The first president to go to war on freedom of speech. The first president to align with enemies of freedom vowing to destoy America and our very way of life. The first president to co-sponsor a resolution at the UN restricting the freedom of speech under the shari'a (Islamic law).
If he wins, America is lost.
"President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts" Director Blue
• First President to Violate the War Powers Act (Unilaterally Executing American MilitaryOperations in Libya Without Informing Congress In the Required Time Period - Source: Huffington Post)• First President to Triple the Number of Warrantless Wiretaps of U.S. Citizens (Source: ACLU)• First President to Sign into Law a Bill That Permits the Government to "Hold Anyone Suspected of Being Associated With T..." (NDAA Bill - Source: Business Insider)
• First President to Have His Attorney General Held in Criminal Contempt of Congress For His Efforts to Cover Up Operation Fast and Furious, That Killed Over 300 Individuals (Source: Politico)• First President to claim Executive Privilege to shield a sitting Attorney General from... (Source: Business Insider)• First President to Issue Unlawful "Recess-Appointments" Over a Long Weekend -- While the U.S... (against the advice of his own Justice Department - Source: Heritage Foundation)
• First President to Fire an Inspector General of Americorps for Catching One of His Fri... (Source: Gawker)• First President to "Order a Secret Amnesty Program that Stopped the Deportations of Ill..." (Source: DHS documents uncovered by Judicial Watch)• First President to Sue States for Enforcing Voter ID Requirements, Which Were Previously Ruled Legal by the U.S. Supreme Court (Source: CNN)
• First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places (the New Black Panthers voter intimidation case, Source: Investors Business Daily)• First President to Refuse to Comply With a House Oversight Committee Subpoena (Source: Heritage Foundation)• First President to Arbitrarily Declare an Existing Law Unconstitutional and Refuse to ... (Defense of Marriage Act - Source: ABC News)
• First President to Demand a Company Hand Over $20 Billion to One of His Political Appo... (BP Oil Spill Relief Fund - Source: Fox News)• First President to Have a Law Signed By an 'Auto-pen' Without Being "Present" (Source: The New York Times)• First President to Have His Administration Fund an Organization Tied to the Cop-Killing Terrorist Group, the Weather Underground (Source: National Review)
Scandals• First President to publicly announce an enemies list (consisting of his opponents campaign contributors; and to use the instrumentalities of government to punish those on the list - Source: Heritage Foundation)• First President to Attempt to Block Legally-Required 60-Day Layoff Notices by Government Contractors Due to His Own Cuts to Defense Spending -- Because The Notices Would Occur Before the Election. (Source: National Journal)
• First President to Intentionally Disable Credit Card Security Measures (in order to allow over-the-limit donations, foreign contributions and other illegal fundraising measures - Source: Power Line)
• First President to send 80 percent of a $16 billion program (green energy) to him campaign bundlers and contributors, leaving only 20% to those who did not contribute. (Source: Washington Examiner)• First President to Propose an Executive Order Demanding Companies Disclose Their Polit... (Source:Wall Street Journal)• First President to issue an Executive Order implementing a "Racial Justice System", a system that tries to achieve "racially equivalent outcomes" for crimes (Source: Daily Caller)
• First President to Send Millions in Taxpayer Dollars to His Wife's Former Employer (Source: White House Dossier)
Economy• First President to Preside Over a Cut to the Credit Rating of the United States Govern... (Source:Reuters)• First President to Bypass Congress and Implement the DREAM Act Through Executive Fiat (Source:Christian Science Monitor)• First President to Move America Past the Dependency Tipping Point, In Which 51% of Households Now Pay No Income Taxes (Source: Center for Individual Freedom)
• First President to Increase Food Stamp Spending By More Than 100% in Less Than Four Years (Source: Sen. Jeff Sessions)• First President to Spend a Trillion Dollars on 'Shovel-Ready' Jobs -- and Later Admit ... (Source: President Obama during an early meeting of his 'Jobs Council')• First President to Threaten Insurance Companies After They Publicly Spoke out on How O... (Source: The Hill)
• First President to Abrogate Bankruptcy Law to Turn Over Control of Companies to His Un... (Source:Wall Street Journal)• First President to Propose Budgets So Unreasonable That Not a Single Representative From Either Party Would Cast a Vote in Favor (Sources: The Hill, Open Market)• First President Whose Economic Policies Have the Number of Americans on Disability Exceed the Population of New ... (Source: CNS News)
• First President to Sign a Law Requiring All Americans to Purchase a Product From a Thi... (Source: Wall Street Journal)• First President to Sue States For Enforcing Immigration Laws Passed by Congress (Source: The Arizona Republic newspaper)• First President to See America Lose Its Status as the World's Largest Economy (Source: Peterson Institute)
• First President to redistribute $26.5 billion of the taxpayers' funds to his union sup...(Source: Heritage Foundation)• First President to Threaten an Auto Company (Ford) After It Publicly Mocked Bailouts o...(Source: Detroit News)• First President to Attempt to Bully a Major Manufacturing Company Into Not Opening a F... (Boeing's facility in South Carolina - Source: Wall StreetJournal)
Energy Policy• First President to Endanger the Stability of the Electric Grid by Shutting Down Hundreds of Coal-Fired Plants Without Adequate Replacement Technologies (Source: National Electric Reliability Corporation - PDF)• First President to Have His EPA Repudiated by a Federal Judge for "Overstepping Its Po... (Source: Huffington Post)• First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for Illegally Obstructing Oil Drilling... (Source: Politico)
National Security and World Affairs• First President to Lie Repeatedly to the American People About the Murder of a U.S. Am... (Source: Roger Simon)• First President to Openly Defy a Congressional Order Not To Share Sensitive Nuclear Defense Secrets With the Russian Government (Sources: ABC News, Rep. Michael Turner)• First President to Leak Highly Classified Military and Intelligence Secrets to Hollywo... (Source: Judicial Watch)
• First President to Terminate America's Ability to Put a Man into Space (Sources: USA Today, ABC News)
• First President to press for a "treaty giving a U.N. body veto power over the use of o... (The Law Of The Sea Treaty, Source: Investors Business Daily)• First President to send $200 million to a terrorist organization (Hamas) after Congress had explicitly frozen the money for fear it would fund attacks against civilians (Sources: American Thinker, The Independent [UK])
Miscellania• First President to Insert Himself into White House Biographies of Past Presidents (Source: The New York Times).• First President to Golf 105 or More Times in His First Three-and-a-half Years in Office (Source: The Hill)
But remember: he will not rest until all Americans have jobs, affordable homes, green-energy vehicles, and the environment is repaired, etc., etc., etc.