Starwood Hotels and Resorts startedblocking emails of concern regarding their hosting of four Islamist political organization events including CAIR and ISNA.
Please click here to send your email to Starwood officials.
This email will open in your email browser unlike most email campaigns. This is because Starwood is blocking emails from Florida Family Association’s email delivery server. If the above link does not open in your email browser or if the email is returned to you please prepare an email using the below suggested email subject line, email content and four email addresses.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts started blocking emails from people who used Florida Family Association's Action Center email server. Florida Family Association sent out an email alert titled Starwood Hotels and Resorts to host four Islamist political organization events including CAIR and ISNA on November 19, 2014. Starwood Hotels and Resorts started blocking emails later the following day. Regardless of whether you sent an email on this issue or not, Florida Family Association encourages you to send another one since the first one you sent may have been blocked.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts appear to be the hotelier of choice for Islamist political organizations whose goals include normalizing Sharia law in the United States and Islamization of American public policies. Starwood Hotels and Resorts is hosting the following Islamist political organization events:
- November 22, 2014 CAIR San Diego 9th Annual Banquet at Four Points Sheraton8110 Aero Dr, San Diego, CA 92123
- December 20, 2014 Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) conference at Sheraton Tampa East Hotel, 10221 Princess Palm Ave., Tampa, FL 33610
- March 7, 2015 Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) South Central Zone Conference 2015 at Westin Memorial City, 945 Gessner Houston, TX 77024
- April 3 - 5, 2015 Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) 16th Annual ISNA Education Forum, Westin O'Hare Hotel 6100 N. River Road, Rosemont, IL 60018
Starwood Hotels and Resorts brand names include:
- St. Regis
- The Luxury Collection
- W Hotels
- Four Points
Starwood Hotels and Resorts clearly leads the country in the number of hotel properties that host Islamist political organization conferences.
Here's why many American’s are concerned about the Council on American Islamic Relation’s history and agenda:
- CAIR chapters demonstrated in the streets across America to show their support for Hamas even declaring that “We are Hamas.”
- Omar Ahmad, Chairman and founder of the Council on American Islamic Relations,told a Muslim crowd Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth. At the Islamic Association of Palestine’s third annual convention in Chicago in November 1999, Omar Ahmad gave a speech at a youth session praising suicide bombers whokill themselves for Islam. Fighting for freedom, fighting for Islam — that is not suicide. They kill themselves for Islam, he said.
- Nihad Awad, CAIR Executive Director, said I am in support of the Hamasmovement.
- Mustafa Carroll, executive director of the Dallas-Fort Worth CAIR branch, told a crowdat a Muslim rally in Austin, Texas in 2013 If we are practicing Muslims, we are above the law of the land.
- CAIR pressured the FBI in June 2013 to stop their Most Wanted advertising campaign which helped the FBI gain information regarding the whereabouts of dangerous terrorists. The list of CAIR officials who have made apologetic comments in the public regarding terrorists is quite extensive.
- Mousa Abu Marzook, a former CAIR official, was in 1995 designated by the U.S. government in 1995 as a “terrorist and Hamas leader.” He now is a Hamas leader in Syria.
- Bassem Khafagi, CAIR’s former community relations director, was arrested for involvement with the Islamic Assembly of North America, which was linked to al-Qaida. After pleading guilty to visa and bank fraud charges, Khafagi was deported.
- Rabih Haddad, a former CAIR fundraiser, was deported for his work with the Global Relief Foundation (which he co-founded), a terror-financing organization.
Here's why many American’s are concerned about the Islamic Society of North America's history and agenda:
- ISNA founder and former Secretary-General Sayyid Syeed was recorded in 2006 as saying, “Our job is to change the constitution of America.” It is the Islamist mission to institute Sharia law as public policy in the United States.
- The Clarion Project reported on May 30, 2013 in the article titled ISNA Redefines 'Sharia' for Western Consumption: The latest issue of the Islamic Horizons magazine of the Islamic Society of North America, a U.S. Muslim Brotherhood entity, has an article with an interesting message: The U.S could learn from Islamic law if it weren’t for the “Islamophobes” bashing Sharia. The theme of the article is that “Islamophobes” are twisting the meaning of Sharia, and it is up to Muslim-Americans to set the record straight.
- ISNA is an unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas support trial. "The Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) is one of three organizations named as unindicted co-conspirators in the 2007 Hamas-support trial of the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (HLF)" according to Investigativeproject.org. "The society was listed among entities that were part of the Muslim Brotherhood structure in America. In a statement issued during the trial, ISNA said it 'is not now nor has it ever been subject to the control of any other domestic or international organizations including the Muslim Brotherhood.'"
- Congressman King demands ISNA prosecution. Washington, D.C. (Monday, April 18, 2011) – U.S. Rep. Peter T. King (R-NY), Chairman of the Committee on Homeland Security, has demanded an explanation from Attorney General Eric Holder as to why he decided not to prosecute the Islamic Society of North America and other named unindicted co-conspirators in the Hamas terror finance case, United States v. Holy Land Foundation.
- ISNA is Radical Muslim organization. Judicialwatch.org reports: "The Islamic Society of North America is a radical Muslim organization that owns and runs mosques throughout North America, functioning as an “umbrella organization” and “clearinghouse” to connect all Muslim activities in the United States. Firmly believing in, and supporting, extremist Muslim views, the group places radical leaders within mosques, sometimes replacing current religious leaders with those of a more extreme persuasion. The Islamic Society of North America is connected closely to the Saudi-Wahhabi form of Islam, an extreme version of Islam which teaches that all non-Muslims are enemies and heathens."
- ISNA represents Islamist Extremism. The Strategy Center published this 82 page report titled “Extremism and the Islamic Society of North America.”
Americans who are concerned about CAIR's and ISNA’s history and agenda have the First Amendment Right to complain about Starwood's hosting of these events and choose to patronize hoteliers who do not give place to the same. Florida Family Association's online campaigns have influenced several hoteliers.
Florida Family Association has prepared an email for you to send to Starwood Hotels and Resorts officials. Your email will not only voice concern about this important issue but it will also educate corporate officials with facts regarding CAIR's and ISNA's history.
To send your email, please click the following link. This email will open in your email browser unlike other email campaigns on this web site. This is because Starwood Hotels and Resorts is blocking emails from Florida Family Association’s email delivery server. Please feel free to change the subject or message text if you wish.
Please click here to send your email to Starwood officials. If the above link does not open in your email browser or if the email is returned to you please prepare an email using the below suggested email subject line, email content and four email addresses:
Suggested subject line:
Troubled by Starwood hosting numerous Islamist political organization conferences.
I will be looking to patronize other hoteliers after learning that Starwood Hotels and Resorts leads the country in the number of properties that host Islamist political organization conferences.
I will remember Starwood’s continued hosting of Hamas linked CAIR and ISNA banquets when booking my hotel accommodations in the future which will include avoiding St. Regis, Meridien, The Luxury Collection, W Hotels, Four Points, Aloft and Element accommodations.
Twitter and Facebook. The following Heading Description in bold blue and Floridafamily.org Article Link have been prepared for you to share the article shown below with your Twitter and/or Facebook friends. Simply copy the bold blue heading and associated article link and paste on your Twitter and Facebook page. Please feel free to edit the heading.
Starwood Hotels is top convention host for Islamist political events. http://floridafamily.org/full_article.php?article_no=426
Personal posts are more likely to be responded to by friends and acquaintances than posts from Florida Family Association.