Last week I penned a column titled, “THANKS TO ISLAM: ‘Beheading’ Has Been Re-introduced Into Our Discussions”.
In the column that I penned seven days ago I put forth this warning: “For those of us in the U.S. still skipping around the maypole with rose-colored glasses on, thinking beheadings will never happen in our neck of the woods — I’m sure that’s what the UK thought prior to Lee Rigby’s beheading last year.”
Now, unless you live in la-la-land you’re well aware of the brutal beheading that happened in Moore, Oklahoma this past Friday.
Depending on where you get your news, you might or might not know the religion that the culprit confesses.
So, in light of the lack of credible intel that comes forth from the “mainstream media”, let’s play a game, shall we? Let’s play, “Guess The Religion Of The Whiny Murderous D-bag Who Cut An Innocent Woman’s Head Off?”
Are you ready? Okay, lets go:
Was the Beheader into:
- Korean Shamanism?
- Or Islam?
If you guessed number 10 then you’re sharper than most folks that make up MSNBC’s research squad.
Before the reports started rolling in about the idiot’s religious affiliation, as soon as I heard how he murdered his co-worker I knew it could only be one religious persuasion that goes there nowadays — and I was right: it was none other than Islam.
I don’t know why this continues to shock people, because their head wizard beheaded people in his inglorious day and they’re just following his head trail.
When I originally floated the aforementioned column last weekend, the predictable and always anonymous trolls slithered out of their crap holes and mocked the possibility of such a thing happening here; and, of course, slimed me as a hater for branding Muslims for such outlandish behavior.
Apparently, I was spot on and they were dead wrong.
That said, I re-offer my buddy Donald Joy’s five salient points that could keep you and yours alive should another Religion-Of-Peacer follow his master’s dictates/example:
- I hate to be cliché, but if you see something, say something. Seek the police out and relay anything suspicious that you observe, wherever you are…be vigilant. Tell your companions to watch your back, and watch theirs.
- Be a “racist.”One of the fundamental principles of surviving an adverse, life-threatening event has two key elements: Distance and shielding. That is, stay away or get away, as far away as possible, from the threat, and, put barriers (ideally, impenetrable barriers such as thick metal and concrete, mountains, etc.) between yourself and the threat. In other words, avoid Muslims to the extent possible and get substantial amounts of solid matter in between yourself and them. That’s right; unless you have completely reliable, intimate knowledge that any given Muslim does not pose some level of a threat (there are, of course, many harmless Muslims), profile Muslims as members of a totalitarian, murderous, savage cult who probably present at least some degree of opportunity for jihad to take place.
- So many in these forums constantly remark about how they conceal carry whatever pistol, and how they’ll double-tap Mohammed between the eyes until their muzzles melt and all that. Great. But we all know that even the most paranoid, hyper-vigilant among us sometimes has to go someplace where it’s just not possible or practical to carry, or, we find ourselves in situations where our commando identity has to take a backseat to blending in with normal, real-life humans, traveling across state lines, and other complications. So what if we sense Ahmed is about to pounce while we happen to be un-strapped, or otherwise somewhat off-guard? Go cafeteria crazy on the goathumper; grab whatever’s handy and bludgeon away with extreme viciousness until he’s down and desists.
- Educate others about the true nature of Islam.
Arouse the curiosity of your kids’ school staff by asking them if they even know what Beslan is. Ask it in a helpful tone of voice; maybe bring it up in a general conversation about school security, Sandy Hook, and such. Emphasize the word: Beslan. Prompt them, if they just give you a blank stare, to do some internet browsing on their own using that simple six-letter name as a keyword.
- Be politically active and support candidates who would bulldoze mosques. I could say a lot more on this, but I think you get the gist. Nobody will run for office if they sense their life will be destroyed for merely advocating that we resist Mohammedan throat-cutters’ building and running Islamic military training academies (mosques) among us. The best way to survive the attempt to behead you is to forestall it, pre-empt it, undertake a constant Crusade against followers of Mohammed and drive them from our midst. It’s going to be a long slug but we have no other option if we intend to prevail.
Finally, thank the real God that a good guy with a gun was able to shoot and stop that SOB before he beheaded another.